The Theoretical Learning is done entirely online which facilitates students as presence is not required.
After the Theoretical Learning students sit a Theory Exam for both levels - 3 and 4. The Exam is done online for which all students should have access to computer and Internet.
The Fitness Academy Bulgaria is not responsible for failure to pass the exams due to poor Internet connection or technical issues, with the exception of failures of the Online Education Platform of the Academy.
The Practical Training is held in groups of maximum 10 people for more effective training.
It is lead by licensed and qualified teachers with reach practice in the fitness industry in Bulgaria. The Practical Training is held in the training base of the Fitness Academy Bulgaria in Sofia.
During the study all students are required to finalize a self-training.
1. For the course for Fitness Instructor and Personal Trainer it comprises of 30 training sessions in a fitness club and 40 working hours as a Fitness Instructor in a fitness club during which time students have to have 20 training sessions with clients.
2. For the course for Group Fitness Instructor and Personal Trainer it comprises of 50 different Group Classes Trainings and 40 working hours as a Fitness Instructor in a fitness club during which time students must have 20 training sessions with clients.
The Self-training should be finalized before the start of the Practical Training and the completed form should be presented to the Teacher.
After the Practical Training students have to pass a Practical Exam.
The training is completed after taking the Theory and Practical exams successfully.
The price of the course includes:
- Access to the Online Education Platform
- Practical Training with a certified Teacher
- Free access to the fitness clubs of Athletic Fitness for the period of the training
- European Certificates for Level III and Level IV
- Bulgarian Diploma for Level III
- Annual Membership in EREPS for Level III and IV